Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cherating here i come !!!!!!

I'm still remember when i was a first year at iium kuantan campus...
one fine day my friends ask me to go to Cherating...
without hesitation i accept that offer because i never went to Cherating....
 and this is my only chance to go there
even though we were on exam week but that not a obstacle for us to go to Cherating....
for us that day, we want to release a tension after study very hard for anatomy and physiology

Let me tell u a secrete....
actually we still had one paper
that is computer, but we think we can burn the midnight oil
besides that we think that computer is not a important subject since we are biomedical science
hehehe...

A journey to cherating didn't take a long time
it just half and hour
when we arrived at there we so mesmerize with the beautiful scenery...


Although it was 12 in the noon
we still went to swim...the water are so blue and clear
the thing that i hate is the ocean is too  strong...
i cannot swim properly 
since i'm not a good swimmer i always drink the ocean's water
it's too salty and it make me nausea
i thought it only me who have the problem
but all my friends also have the same problem..
so..we are in the same boat...
even though sun shine strongly but we still swim happily..


After we tired swimming then it's time for us to take our lunch.....
did you know that swimming is a good exercise
and it's can burn your calories 
so...i think because of that we fell really hungry
what so wonderful is we can eat while watch a pretty scenery
with a calm breeze





In the evening is time for us to say goodbye to Cherating....
i hope one day i will able to come to here again...
on the way to the our car
we still took a picture of my friends with his towel...
this scene is like in the Bollywood movie..
it's so funny but really dramatic....




After i arrived at the hostel,then i fell there somethings wrong with my face
i can fell my face was burning.....
then i look at the mirror
and i shocked because my face were red....
because of that my friend called me blushing boy...
it took a few day to make that red mark gone..
i always covered my face  becouse i didn't want my friend know that i was sunburn...

with so many memorabilia how can i forgot cherating...
i hope this sem i can go there...
cherating u always in my heart... 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment