Saturday, April 28, 2012

my new blog!!!!

HAHAHA....... this is my new blog...
urm...this is my third blog
I know many of u still wondering why I have a lot of blog
actually that a long story
so i will tell u another day
wait a minutes why i write my blog in English???
Never mind today i have a mood to write in English

The main reason i write this blog is because....


That is my reason.....

every evening  i always been along in my hostel
all my roommate they have their on agenda such as playing futsal,study and many more
so....i always sit on the table and stared at my laptop
hopefully something miracle will happens
but..all the miracle thing only happen in the fairy tale...


so...i tell to myself i must do something
i didn't want to waste my time to stare at my laptop all day
then i finally got a idea...
why not i make a new blog
actually that not a good idea
because my blog always didn't end well
at first i always really keen to post
as time pass i become lazy
and finally i forgot my blog password.....
didn't believe it???
it's  up to u
i just tell the truth
but i hope this time i will become 
a successful  blogger....hahahaha


Besides that i hope my life after this will become more happy
and this blog will change my life...


so.....goodbye boring world and welcome a happy life....






No comments:

Post a Comment