Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hello.......

nOW i'm gonna talk about hello...
what???no....i'm not gonna talk about hello kitty
but a love song by Lionel Richie....
i know many of u did not know who he is...
but long ago he a famous singer....
here is his picture...


but today i'm not gonna tell u about his song
i'm really like the hello song because the lyrics is so meaningful..
actually i also didn't know this song exist until i heard Glee sing it
so...i fell in love this song
as i go through the lyrics then i realize the lyrics is same with my friends love story....
hehe...then a evil plan come out from my mind...
in the split second i post it on my friend's wall...
hahahaha....

this is the song lyrics...

I've been alone with you inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello, is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted, (and) my arms are open wide
'Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, I love you

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again how much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
Hello, I've just got to let you know

'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying, I love you

Hello, is it me you're looking for?
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying I love you


i thought he gonna mad at me..but he like it
well who gonna mad...the lyrics i so beautiful
my friends love story is the same with this lyrics
because he did not have a gut to tell to the women his love...
so.. post it so that he become brave and confessed to that women...
guess what happened.....
he...still not confess it but he always sing it in the room...
at first i can handle....but when he sing that song everyday 
it make me so annoying....
so i think back...it is i make a wrong decision
no....i don't think so...
anyway he still my friends...

so...i hope all of you try to download this song and heard it......


No comments:

Post a Comment